From: Rick Walter [mailto:wb3...@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 November 2013 23:05
To: Steve Daniels
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] FUNCUBE-1/AO-73 reception issue

Ok Steve. I am listening to 145.935 MHz +/- doppler in the USB mode. The
bird is using power output which is a little higher than originally planned
but still lower that normal use in the future. It has a nice strong signal
here. I would think you could hear it with a 1/4 wave whip or ground plane
antenna on a high elevation pass. My eggbeater is only 10 feet off the
ground with a large pin oak tree blocking to the south and my house blocking
to the north.

Hope you get to hear the bird. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Rick

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Steve Daniels