You can add new TLE's by using the Edit->Update TLE and choose network or
local files. I've found it interesting to get some of the funcube TLE's in
there, maybe Gpredict is being picky but it's worked. Also, there's a
downward facing arrow in the top right window of Gpredict with a
"configure" menu option. I've placed my cursor over it in one of the
screenshots. When you are in there you can add and remove satellites as
shown in the second screenshot. Hope this helps!

Location of configure menu:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/101448394@N02/11015569633/

Inside Configure menu:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/101448394@N02/11015526594/