G'day Andy, thanks for brief contact and my first on AO-73.  Your downlink
signal was good and I also heard VK2ZAZ and VK2EVB.  I did do some minor
uplink doppler corrections during our brief contact but they were very
small adjustments.  Towards the end of our brief contact your were on the
edge of my r.i.t. (+1kHz) then the spacecrafts elevation was to low for me.
thanks again
cheers
VK5EI - Joe