No problem,

if that is so important to you, why are you complaining about it on this
board and "demeaning" it yourself:

"My browser's cache isn't THAT old ..."

Maybe next time you have the courtesy to ask the Amsat volunteers directly
about the status of the website and if you don't care for feedback don't
post it here.

Simple as that!

Stefan