Rich,
the sub tones for SO-50 can be switched on and off with the "T" control in the upper left part of the program window. "T1" switchs on the 67.0 Hz tone for working the sat, "T2" the 74.4 Hz tone that opens the sat. Move the mouse over the controls to get hints about the function of each of them or look the manual.
73s, Erich, DK1TB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich/wa4bue" <richard.s...@verizon.net>
To: "Stefan Wagener" <wagen...@gmail.com>
Cc: "AMSAT BB" <AMSAT-BB@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 3:36 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO 73 Program problem

I should not complain we got it working at 0117 this evening, it is in a
different group.  I heard data but no other signals.  It was not a good
elevation path for FM16.

Thanks to all for your help.

One other question where do I turn on the tone for SO 50.  Again I can't
find the menu for that!

Stefan, it might be a little early we still have thanksgiving turkey left,
Merry Christmas to you.

God Bless

Rich
W4BUE