-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of g0...@aol.com

That's an interesting observation Jerry.   Not something we saw during
commissioning the satellite.

A possible cause would be image response of the dongle.  Do you have the
'zero frequency' somewhere between the beacon and the transponder passband?
e.g. 145.945 or off to one side e.g. 145.920?

Other possibility is a large signal in the transponder passband causing the
beacon to FM.    Is the modulation 'FM' or does it decode as SSB?