I use PCSat32 with two radios, an Icom IC7000 for 2m and a Yaesu FT-857 for
70 cm.  (I use this particular setup because the FT-857 doesn't respond to
the tone settings when in FM mode on SO-50)

This seems to work, it correctly assigns selects the proper radio for uplink
or downlink and band.

The problem arises when I try to run AO-7 in mode A.  PCSat assigns the
FT-857 to 2m and the IC-7000 to 10m which means I need to move the 2m
antenna coax to the other radio. (both radios have a separate coax connector
for the 10m antenna.)

Is there a way to fix this 'feature'?  If I change the order of the
frequencies in the Doppler file the radios get assigned properly but the
Doppler corrections are of the wrong sign.

Thanks, Tom, NH6Y