From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of g0...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 6:06 PM
To: py4...@yahoo.com; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: CAPE-2 Keps

Hi Roland.

Nice data from CAPE-2.

Curious about the unregulated bus voltage around 5.2V.
Doesn't seem to fit with a single or double Li poly cell. However, if it's
the output from 2 series solar cells, that might indicate the batteries are
fully charged and we are seeing the max power point tracker backing off
because nothing needs current. (hence the high voltage)

All speculation.  Sadly I need to be a few hundred miles further south to
get a decent elevation.

Thanks for the very interesting site.

Regards

David