Nick,

A quick look did not show a playback mode, though I could well have missed it.
When I want to do this
I use Virtual Audio Cables to go from the player of choice, usually Audacity,
to the target program.
The typical Flex settings work fine.  I have used this with many terrestrial
and space modes.  It is
much better to use wave files if available, though mp3 will usually work with
low baud rate, robust
decoding systems.

73s,

Alan