  From: Rich/wa4bue <richard.s...@verizon.net>
  To: amsat-bb <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
  Sent: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:11
  Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Auburn sat

Hi all,
Another question AO 73

I made my first contact on AO 73 this weekend with KB2M.  I read on the BB
that the frequency was about 10 Khz higher for the uplink and that the
linear transponder wss not stable yet.  I did not expect the Doppler to be
shifting as much as it was on both the the QSO freqs and the Telem freqs.
Maybe I had the wrong keps in!  The Keps we installed were dated November
23rd.

Thank you for your help.

W4BUE / K4AMG