From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Tim L
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 2:17 PM
To: work-...@yahoogroups.com; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: [Work-Sat] Satellite question

fyi, SO-50 is only workable during daylight passes, its battery is dead and
only works on solar power. hope this helps, I know it threw me for a few
nights

"There are only 10 types of people in the world:

 Those who understand binary and those who don't"

In today's email world 97% of all email is spam, please don't contribute.