I am still not receiving daily digests since Nov 26. Apparently SPAMCOP has blacklisted it repeatedly. Who is the adminstrator for AMSAT.ORG?

-----
www.amsat.org Whois: ISP University of California, San Diego

169.228.66.5 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 23 hours.

Causes of listing

 * System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam
   traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)
 * SpamCop users have reported system as a source of spam less than 10
   times in the past week

Additional potential problems
(these factors do not directly result in spamcop listing)

 * Too many delisting requests were made. Next request might be allowed
   after 5.0 days

Because of the above problems, express-delisting is not available
Listing History
In the past 20.1 days, it has been listed 6 times for a total of 18.4 days
Dispute Listing
If you are the administrator of this system and you are sure this listing is erroneous, you may request that we review the listing. Because everyone wants to dispute their listing, regardless of merit, we reserve the right to ignore meritless disputes. Dispute listing of 169.228.66.5 <http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=dispute;ip=169.228.66.5>

-----