Les,

Remember that the Keps are provided from CelesTrak.  SatPC32 does not control
which source file
contains a particular satellite. New satellites normally move over to the
regular categories in about
30 days.

You can find a discussion of adding satellites to SatPC32 and NfW here:

http://amsat-uk.org/2013/11/23/adding-new-satellites-to-satpc32/

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA