Here's the procedure for the U-100.  Should be the same for the U-110:

If the light in the control remains on after the "Red Pointer" stops, push the button on the bottom of the control until "Red Pointer" lines up with "Knob Pointer" and light goes out.

Glenn AA5PK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Black" <w4...@charter.net>
To: "Amsat BB" <AMSAT-BB@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:29 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Alliance U-110 (Maybe U-100) Sync

I've got an Alliance U-1xx (not sure which, I thought it was labeled, but I cannot find it). Reading an online manual says if the light stays on after rotating, the rotor and control box should be re-synced and to follow the instructions on the bottom of the control box. I don't have those instructions. Does anyone know how to re-sync this rotor?

Thanks,
Joel - W4JBB