Thanks Mark,

you point out a very good point. Every person that wants to work the sats
has to do a little "homework". It is not difficult to read through online
help and software menu functions. The same is true for your radio. Browsing
the Amsat BB archives for previous Q&As is also a good thing. This is not
rocket science but it is also not just plug and play.

Stefan