Thanks Paul.

Yes, I had the same reaction when I realized there were no checksums and I have fed back to this sat owner the errors and omissions in these tles for their action. I have no control over that.

Alan sent me Rick von Glahn's program Element Manager and I got it to fix these up enough they read into NOVA. But EM is flagging a couple of values in red. I have pulsed Rick about what checks he makes. He lives near me so I can go pound on his door if necessary :)

EM does seems to do a lot of stuff and I don't have the help file. But I'm sure Rick will be supportive.

I think I'm good for now.

Jim