I'm playing around with SATPC32 and its CAT interface to automatically tune
the transmitter to the correct frequency depending on receiver's frequency.

After some initial trouble it's working reliably, but I don't see any way to
fix the RX frequency so that it only changes the TX QRG.  When I enable CAT
it changes both QRGs RX and TX.

It's cumbersome when making a QSO with a station which fixes his downlink
frequency and SATPC32 is constantly retuning the receiver.

Is there a way to configure SATPC32 so that it only changes TX QRG to
compensate Doppler according to a fixed RX frequency?

73. Gabriel - EA6VQ