Delfi-n3xt decoded fine down to 5 degrees elevation using a 2x6 elements
beam + pre-amp + FCD + SDR#.

I like the Delfi-nx3xt decoding software (DUDe) a lot. Together with the
RAX/Mcubed decoding SW (from James Cutler) this is the best out there for us
(IMHO). Compliments to those teams!
(due to the format Delfi-n3xt is easer to set up, as you don't need to have
the TNC switch to KISS mode)

Less tumbling as Funcube-1, I for Funcube-1 I need to switch polarity
regular for strongest SNR, Delfi-n3xt is more stable (can leave it in the
same polarization all the time).

Henk, PA3GUO