On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 06:43:47PM -0400, Gus wrote:
> Wow!
>
> Note to self:  Humor not appreciated

Evidently so.  I won't descend to the grandparent poster's level by posting
what I think of whiny entitled moaners who - if I recall correctly - flounced a
good few months ago because there wasn't a high-orbit sat for him to play on.

I will, however, restate my opinion that we could do a hell of a lot worse than
make a *massive* fleet of packet and FM sats, like hundreds of them kind of
massive fleet, ready to fling a bag of them up at a moment's notice.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ