Hi,

A bit more technical detail on the FC Data Warehouse for those that are interested.

Its a pair of Java Enterprise Web Applications using the following technologies:

Spring 3, providing:
    RESTful web services
    Security
    Model-View-Controller
    JPA/Hibernate Integration

Mysql 5 Server running with a master and slave of two separate Virtual Machines so that we can warm-start

HiCharts graphing libraries:

http://www.highcharts.com/

The Web Interface is written using a mixture of Java Server Pages and jQuery

Both services are running on a single Tomcat 7 / Java 7 instance on an
Ubuntu Virtual Machine hosted by clustered.net.

I'm pleased to announce that the sources are available at:

https://github.com/g4dpz/fcdw_data (the data processor)
and
https://github.com/g4dpz/fcdw_ui (the User Interface)

They are built using the Eclipse IDE.

This will probably be moved at some point when we host more of the
code to GitHub

If you want any more details, please let me know.

73

Dave, G4DPZ
FUNcube Warehouse Deseigner / Developer