thanks Pete, gotta have one
73 Bob W7LRD

----- Original Message -----
From: "W2JV" <petew...@verizon.net>
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:46:30 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Fox-1 Model

Hello,

I just completed building the AMSAT Fox-1 Cardboard Model Satellite, Scale 1:1,
it was my first attempt with cardboard modeling and I really enjoyed the
effort.

Alan, WA4SCA, sent an e-mail via this board, announcing that ‘Through the
dedicated work of Stefan Wagner, VE4NSA, AMSAT-NA will debut its new 1:1 scale
cardboard model of the Fox-1 CubeSat at Hamvention 2013”. I asked Alan if I
could send him the donation to AMSAT of $25, all proceeds will go to supporting
the Fox Project, he sent the model to me and I finally put it together.

Stefan has designed an exceptionally detailed model that will be a perfect
addition to any satellite operators shack, and an opportunity to show visitors
what is being done by AMSAT today.

If you’re interested, you can go directly to the AMSAT store,
http://store.amsat.org/catalog/ thank you for your support of AMSAT.

73’s Pete
W2JV