My recent acquisition of a new LVB Tracker came with serial only, not
the USB option.  At first I thought this might be an issue but quickly
found that you can buy a nice FTDI USB to serial cable for around $15
online.  It is a very clean solution.  I was told that the USB option
had given some LVB Tracker users issues hence why serial was supplied.

73
Clayton
W5PFG