http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraftTelemetry.do?id=1978-079A

Roger
WA1KAT

On 02/07/2014 1:18 PM, ka2pbt wrote:
 From Emily Lakdawalla of The Planetary Society:

"So ISEE-3 will pass by us, ready to talk with us, but in the 30 years
since it departed Earth we've lost the ability to speak its language. I
wonder if ham radio operators will be able to pick up its carrier signal --
it's meaningless, I guess, but it feels like an honorable thing to do, a
kind of salute to the venerable ship as it passes by."

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2014/02070836-isee-3.html

---
is active.