Hi Robert,

(assuming you mean the SDR software, not the Funcube telemetry decoding SW)

I have played around a few years with HD-SDR, sdr-radio.com, etc. running on a
Win XP machine with
2.5GB memory. Not too long ago I was fed up with their relative large CPU load
so I tried SDRSharp.
Light-weight CPU load wise, but has all I need. Plug & play for the FCD. And I
purchased SatPC32,
which plugs into SDRSharp, also no large CPU load. That's my SDR set-up these
days.

Next step to take is to connect SatPC32 to my TS2000 as well, I didn't have
time to figure that out
yet. For the TS2000 I still use HRD, but it takes minutes for the PC to start
up the Satellite
tracker of HRD. Once it runs, it's all fine, although I always feight with
keppler sets in HRD.

Same btw with SatPC32, also there I still struggle how to create a single set
of satellites that are
spread over multiple URL's (eg MCubed-2 is not in the standard kepler overviews
but at a different
location).

ps: I am (still) about to purchase a new PC, and still doubting which O/S to go
for (taking all the
various programs discussed above into account on one hand and the upcoming end
of selling of Windows
7 on the other hand).

Henk, PA3GUO