The (ancient v2.2.1) source distro that I used to write my client had a list of
the commands in the clients/README file.  If yours doesn't include it, I can
send you a copy, though no promises if it matches your source.

One of the commands appears to be RELOAD_TLE.  Haven't tried it myself, but
presumably you'd run a second copy of predict with -u filename to update the
database, then do the reload of the active one.

Don't forget to run predict with the -s option to enable the server port.

Greg. KO6TH