The K4AMG Memorial Amateur Radio Club, Inc. in Chesapeake, Virginia is sponsoring a OSCAR Satellite seminar and OSCAR Demo at the Deep Creek Public Library on May 3rd.

Our portable OSCAR station will be operational from 0900 - at least 1700 EDT. An OSCAR and Youth Forum will be held in the main meeting room of the library at 1500 EDT.

We will feature an amateur radio display inside.

AMSAT- NA will provide a CUBE SAT simulator.

SATCOMS will be on OSCAR SATs:
FO 29, VO 52, SO 50, and AO 7 if available.

We will listen for AO 73 and the International Space Station.

We also plan to have a HF "GOTA" station on the air.

Please Join us, You've "GOTA" Get on the AIR

God Bless

Rich
W4BUE