The recent keps for LituanicaSat-1 and LitSat-1 result in predictions that are running about 5 minutes behind actual AOS. Hopefully they will be corrected soon. I'm primarily concentrating on LitSat-1 telemetry collection, so don't have anything to add about KituanicaSat-1.

73,
Ken, W7KKE

-----Original Message----- From: Bernie and Cheryl
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 14:11
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] LituanicaSAT-1

Dear OM's and YL's:

Being of Lithuanian descent, I really want to be able to access
LituanicaSAT-1.  This afternoon, at about 21:50UTC, I tried listening
for it, both on the transponder frequency, and on the CW beacon
frequency, and heard nothing.  I couldn't find any information online
regarding whether it is even operational yet.

Does anyone know?

73 de Bernie, KF0QS