Hi!

I will have an AMSAT table at the Scottsdale Amateur Radio Club's
annual Springfest hamfest on Saturday, 15 March 2014.  The hamfest
will be at the Mountain Valley Church, on Perimeter Drive north of
Princess Drive and west of the AZ-101 freeway in Scottsdale.  This
was the location of the hamfest in 2012.  A map of the location is
available at:

http://scottsdalearc.org/springfest-our-version-of-a-swap/springfest-2014/springfest-2014-map/

The hamfest is scheduled to run from 0600 (1300 UTC) to 1200 (1900
UTC).  More information about the hamfest is available at:

http://scottsdalearc.org/springfest-our-version-of-a-swap/
http://scottsdalearc.org/springfest-our-version-of-a-swap/springfest-2014/2014_springfest-flyer/

During the hamfest, I will have some on-air demonstrations working
different satellites.  For this hamfest, I will not work the passes as
WD9EWK, but as W1AW/7 as part of the ARRL centennial
commemoration.  These QSOs will be uploaded to LOTW by ARRL,
and ARRL will handle the QSLing.  I will also copy telemetry from
AO-73 (FUNcube-1) and upload it in real time to the FUNcube data
warehouse server, using my FUNcube Dongle Pro+ and Elk 2m/70cm
log periodic as that satellite passes overhead.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/