Damon,

Thanks for the compliment.  I, along with John working from
his K8YSE/7 station here in central Arizona, are trying to
keep W1AW/7 on lots of passes over the next few days.  I
hope we can work you at some point over the next few days,
and possibly work you a few times.  I'll be on again later
tonight, including a couple of AO-73 passes for those
staying up late.

73!

Patrick