Hey George, what is the app called?

Sincerely,
Rizwan Merchant
Call Sign: KF5BNL

Notice of Confidentiality
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This email
communication contains private and confidential information that is
intended for the specific recipient, if you have received this
communication in error please contact the sender immediately by phone or
email to be removed from the contact list and please destroy all contents
immediately.