Thank you to Patrick WD9EWK - er, I mean, W1AW/7 - for the SO-50 contact this
morning
from his Hamfest in Arizona to our Palm Springs Extravaganza.

I had about 45 people out on our patio - and FIVE had never experienced FM sat
comms
with minimal equipment before. It was a great session.

A little side note: As far as I can recollect, I believe this date is the 10th
birthday for the
venerable Yaesu FT-60R. We "toasted" the rig ...

Clint K6LCS
http://www.work-sat.com

PS Of course, the crowd was advised the working these birds in full-duplex mode
if the preferable
method.