Good Evening

This Friday the 21st of March I am going to leave westward to activate some of
the rarer grids in ND, SD, CO, NE, and KA. I don't really have a set schedule
and plans are pretty open at this point. I will be operating on SO50, VO52,
FO29, AO73, and AO7 mode b.

If you want more info on which grids I will be in and when just reply to this
email and let me know. I can send updates on grids I will be in and when
throughout trip but won't annoy the bb with such info. Also if there are any
specific requests for grids I might be close to or going through I can try to
activate those as well. Again just send me an email.

I also believe and few of those states have been pretty quite on the birds
lately so if you need any of those states listed above send me a note and I can
try to help you out for WAS.

Hope to catch you on the birds from the road.

73
Wyatt
AC0RA