Sorry if off topic.

Looks like it is all three 121.5 / 243/ 406

 http://www.acrartex.com/products/catalog/elts-commercialmilitary/b406-4/

If the aircraft did crash in Bay of Bengal / Indian ocean and ELT operational
the signals would have been picked up by satellites

.http://inmcc.istrac.org/brochurehtml/index.htm

73
Nitin [VU3TYG]