On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 06:49:37PM +0000, wa4...@comcast.net wrote:
> I thought this BB was for making satellite contacts on ham birds, I see
> everything but that on here.
> Come on guys lets work the birds and make grid trips and things like that ,
> Leave the spam off.
> Support AMSAT NA not cube sats that we cant work

I find it hard to support an organisation whose primary role seems to be to
give a platform to grumpy old men to drivel on and on and on endlessly about
how "things ain't what they used to be".

Cubesats are the future of amateur satellite work.  If you don't like that, try
and find a source of cheap flights for something OSCAR-40 sized.  Can you
afford it?  I sure as hell can't.

Your only hope of getting an AO-40 size bird up is one of the "up and coming"
space programmes, like Iran or Pakistan.  You've missed the boat with India
already.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ