On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 09:27:41AM -0500, damon runion wrote:
> I guess that this Amsat BB is no longer used for ham satellite info,
> correct?
> Why are you guys not emailing direct to each other with your junk, I don't
> care to read, look at ,or wearing out my delete button , If you aren't into
> working the birds then stop posting your junk here. If Amsat wont correct
> this  then maybe they don't need me as a member and supporter of Amsat NA.
>  The post about music and the missing airliner do not belong here, info
> about working the birds  should be posted here
>
> Damon

Sand?  Up *my* ass?  It's more likely than you think!

Christ almighty, I'd hate to be like some of the people on this list, taking
themselves - and a fun and interesting hobby, which we do for *fun* and because
it's *interesting* -  so seriously.  It must be a horrible way to live.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ