<From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org
<[mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On Behalf Of Bill Bordy, NJ1H
<Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:03 PM
<To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
<Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: grid locator program
<
<Not MAC or PC but Android GPS application for free on Play Store,
<HamGPS, will give you Lat/Lon and Grid automatically.
<
<73,
<Bill
<NJ1H
<
<On 3/18/2014 2:33 PM, george hinkle wrote:
<> I'm planning a trip this spring and plan on working some of
<the hard grids west of me. I'm in EM59.
<> I'm looking for a program that I can figure the grids both
<ways. Type in my longitude and latitude and get the grid. Type
<in the grid and know the longitude and latitude of that grid.
<If anyone knows of a program it sure would help me. I have a
<Mac or PC would prefer using the Mac.
<> george wi9i
<> Sent via AMSAT-BB@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of
<the author.
<> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur
<satellite program!
<>
<