Paul (and Rick),

Thanks for the compliments on our W1AW/7 activity.  Working
the passes is fun, but there is a bit of commitment to get on
so many passes to have W1AW/7 on the satellites from here, so
others have good chances to work it.

As for this week's states/territories, I would have thought
there could be W1AW/4 activity from Tennessee.  I have not
heard much from New Mexico in recent times, although I heard
a station from DM65 in the past week.  Maybe that will change
for the other W1AW/5 New Mexico activation in September, or
maybe someone can do a grid expedition to some of these
places and use the W1AW/x calls.  You are not obligated to
work from your home station when using the W1AW/x call.  I
was on from a hamfest last Saturday.  You just have to be on
from within the state/territory for that week.  Now, who's
going to Delaware to work satellites as W1AW/3 in late
November?  ;-)

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/