Hi Jim,
For your information - first pass was a bit to low in view of
terrain/obstructions at my QTH although I did hear my downlink.
Second pass - Had a number of QSO's and satellite downlink quite strong but
 of course with the usual fade.
Unable to monitor the on board data during these passes due to my activity
in transmitting but hopefully
you will have obtained some useful information during the activation from
other sources.
Thanks to you and the team for the activation and I hope that all goes well
 for future considerations.
Regards
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY