April 9, 10, and 11 the K4AMG MARC will work with PVRC and operate W1AW/4 VA
as many passes as possible from about 1300 - 0000 UTC each day.

Can some one please help us determine which of these days AO 7 will be
available in mode B.  Also is SO 50 still operational at night.

We are trying to involve the Virginia Air and Space Center to come on the air
for April 12 -13 they have a SATCOM station too.  SATCOM stations are
needed for April 14 and 15 too.

On May 3 we will be operating from the Major Hillard Library in Chesapeake,
VA. from 1400 - 2200 UTC.  Can some one tell us if A0 7 is available in mode
B for this day.

God Bless

Rich
W4BUE