Hi!

After receiving some responses to my e-mail earlier this week regarding
my post-hamfest road trip to southeastern Arizona (thank you to all who
sent me their comments!), I plan on making the drive to the DM51/DM52
grid boundary for the late-afternoon FO-29 and VO-52 passes starting just
after 0000 UTC (8pm Eastern time).  There should be sufficient daylight
for me to work passes up to 0200 UTC in that area, and I may stick it out
through the SO-50 pass around 0223 UTC if things are calm in that area.
Between not wanting to stay out there well into the night, and a drive home
that will be at least 3 hours, I won't be able to work the SO-50 pass around
0400 UTC or the AO-73 passes later in the evening.

I will try to post updates here on the AMSAT-BB, depending on if I can
access Internet out in that area.  I should be able to post updates on my
@WD9EWK Twitter feed via SMS messages, which can be viewed at
http://twitter.com/WD9EWK if you do not use Twitter.  APRS usually
has good coverage in southeastern Arizona, so I should show up on
web pages like http://aprs.fi/WD9EWK-9 if you want to see where I
will be.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK