Thanks for the information!  (I also got several personal emails from folks
with information.  This list is great.)

Before I looked at these antennas I was actually going to make my own
beams, but with work, the honeydo list and less free time than ever, I
figured I'd just bite the bullet and buy the rest of my setup.  Point taken
on the circular polarization.  I heard about the switching relays but
didn't give it much thought.