First we sent you an announcement of operation dates for W1AW/4 VA with a typo.

We will be operating April 9 - 11.  We will not operate on April 8.

Reviewing passes that we can operate + or - obstructions with our low antenna and elevations these are the passes we believe we can work. Note from our FM 16 elevation of our antennas usually require 10 degree.

For a list of Satellite Passes, please email richard.s...@verizon.net. I will send you a word document the details. They will not attach on the BB.

On SO 50 maybe some one can turn the bird on for us. While once we set up we have a great signal, but set up is difficult for us.

If you want to call on CW we will respond to you, but we mostly will answer on SSB, unless the bird is quite.

We also ask you to email us at richard.s...@verizon.net your QSO information, to assure we have no typo errors in our log. As you can see mistakes happen.

Hope to work all of you.

God Bless

Rich