Some of the newer buildings do now overlap into Dallas County.  But, for
decades, there was absolutely nothing outside of Collin County.

You really don't need lightning arrestors on the coaxial cables.  The primary
thing that they do is to get the shield of the coaxial cable grounded and there
are MUCH cheaper ways of doing that.  Andrew, for their Heliax brand cable,
used clamps to the shield with a conductor attached and nothing else.  I will
attach a photograph of a means to get the shields grounded that costs under
$1.00 per cable in a separate E-Mail to you.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com