Hi!

I will have an AMSAT table at the Cochise Amateur Radio Association's
hamfest in Sierra Vista, Arizona, on Saturday, 3 May 2014.  This is another
half-day hamfest, which starts around 0600 local time (1300 UTC), running
until some time around noon.  More information about the hamfest can be
found at:

http://www.k7rdg.org/Hamfest%20Flyer%20-%202014.pdf

and a map to find the hamfest site:

http://www.k7rdg.org/hamfestmap.pdf

During the morning, I will have demonstrations working whatever satellites
are available.  Please call WD9EWK if you hear us on any of those passes,
and be part of the demonstrations.  Thehamfest site is in grid DM41.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/