Hi all,
 I just checked out the Dayton Hamfest website and found some forums that the
folks who use the site may be interested in. Of course the AMSAT forum on Sat.
May 17 at 11:15 AM will be of interest. But I found a couple more that may be
of interest. They are both on Friday May 16. The first is the Balloon Sat, at
12:15 PM. And the other is the Hams In Space forum at 2:15 PM.
 There are many others, but these caught my interest.
Check out the following site for more info:
http://www.hamvention.org

Hope to see you there at Dayton in May..............73 de Doug KA8QCU