By the way, I heard nothing on the 2 meter beacon frequency while AO-7
was in constant sunlight. I only started hearing this transmission
once the eclipse cycle started.

I never heard the 435.100 MHz beacon when AO-7 was in Mode A (I tried
three times on nearly overhead passes). I also never heard anything on
the 29.502 MHz beacon frequency, though that may be more due to using
inadequate antennas.

73,

Paul, N8HM