Hello all,

W1AW/2 representing NY state begins tonight at 0000Z or 8 PM, EDT., and will
continue until 5/27, 2359 U.  I will be operating as my work schedule allows
and will post the daily times.

                                                           SAT
     DATE                        TIME
                                                            FO-29
     5-21                           00:01 U
                                                            AO-73
     5-21                           02:03 U
                                                            SO-50
     5-21                           20:17 U
                                                            AO-7-B
    5-21                           20:50 U
                                                            VO-52
     5-21                           22:54 U

I  will also be on 20M, SSB from 2-4 PM, on Thursday 5/22, thank you for
participating.

73 Pete
W2JV