Hi!

I just went through and uploaded the videos I made from last weekend's
Dayton Hamvention.  First, Paul N8HM working SO-50 on Friday (16 May)
morning at 1431 UTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Tz3Q54TDw

Michael KD8QBA, part of the MO-76 ($50Sat, Eagle-2) team, was around
the AMSAT demonstration station during several passes from his group's
satellite.  This video was one of those passes, Friday afternoon at 1638
UTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-yOrGShuw

Back to Paul N8HM on the microphone, working AO-7 Friday afternoon
at 2013 UTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhPceiEpv8U

Yes, it was raining hard Friday afternoon, which wiped out the audience
watching this pass.  This was a difficult pass to work, but Paul (and the
rest of us braving the rain) stuck it out.

My final video has Paul N8HM working AO-73 on Sunday (18 May 2014)
afternoon at 1602 UTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaWf_kgpvE8

The weather was much better on Sunday than earlier in the weekend.

I know there are other videos on YouTube from the AMSAT station, including
one where I'm working SO-50 during the 1345 UTC pass Sunday morning
(thanks N8HM):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26-wRO1pcU

I have just uploaded my QSOs from this pass, and the other passes I worked
on Sunday and Monday (19 May) at the Hamvention and other locations, to the
Logbook of the World.  The QSOs I made on Thursday (15 May) through
Saturday have already been uploaded to LOTW.

Paul N8HM uploaded a video of his Kenwood TH-D7 HT, showing the APRS
traffic on 144.390 MHz on the Thursday (15 May) night in the Dayton area
before the start of the Hamvention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4LtHWIjlNs

This video is a perfect example of how the 144.390 MHz frequency was,
during the entire weekend.  Day or night, signals were being transmitted on
that frequency non-stop.

Edward Raybould N8OIF posted a couple of videos as well.  First, a video
where Keith W5IU is at the radio during an HO-68 pass to demonstrate the
Doppler effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzCx0Uap8Wo

Keith W5IU is working AO-73 on Saturday (17 May 2014):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwteyjKhGxw

There may be others up there now, and more coming soon - including (I
hope) videos from the AMSAT Forum on Saturday.  :-)

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/