Just had a SPROUT pass that had an unobstructed LOS over the Pacific. It’s LOS didn’t match any of the five objects currently list for that launch! Here’s the calculated LOS vs. my observed:

(Using element set 3 for #39768)

Observed LOS: approximately 21:23:40 UTC

2014-029A  LOS 21:29:34
2014-029B  LOS 21:25:50
2014-029C  LOS 21:24:23
2014-029D  LOS 21:27:03
2014-029E  LOS 21:25:50

So, it looks like there is at least one more object that hasn’t been added to 2014-029 list yet.

It was transmitting CW this pass, but I was so busy manually aiming the antenna and correcting for Doppler that I didn't capture any data.

73,
Ken, W7KKE