The beacon while-unattended into a very valuable limited channel such as
the ISS and PCSAT digipeaters are disappointing to me.  The purpose of the
APRS digipeaters in space are for humans to contact humans, or for the rare
-out-in-the-atlantic or Pacific lone traveler or experiment.

The unattended beacons are intereference to that mission and are not
welcome.

Bob, WB4aPR